When you enter the 'https://www.coinrf.com' address on your phone, the mobile version will be automatically connected.
- Mobile and web versions can be accessed at the same time.
- The log in of the mobile version is keeping even though after a certain period of time.
- Added an alt market
- Chart: Displayed the same as the chart saved on the web. Order history is displayed.
- quick button mode for volume : Add USDT mode.
1. Main screen : Perpetual Trade, Analysis, Trade history, Binance wallet
2-1. Hot to log in
(1) Click on people icon
(2) Login Screen : Google 2FA OTP login is recommended.
2-2. How to log in
(1) Click on 3 line icon in the upper left corner of main screen
(2) Click on Login
3. Futures trading
(1) Cross, ISO and leverage setting
(2) Chart : Open and fold the market list when slicking the button.
Displayed the same as the chart saved on the web.
4. Market list
(1) Open and fold the market list when clicking the button.
(2) Bitcoin and Altcoin market list.
(1) Open and fold position tab when clicking the button
(2) Market Price Button : Current position closed as market price.
Confirm the Open orders. It is possible to check the open orders and current position on the chart.
You can cancel the whole order or individual order.
7. Order Book : Depth selection.
8-1. Quick button of Volume : Coin Mode
(1) Click the coin quantity button : For example, when clicking 1BTC,
(2) The order amount, cost and liquidation amount are marked.
8-2. Quick button of Volume : USDT Mode
(1) Click on the USDT button : For example, when clicking the 10K(10,000) USDT
(2) Order quantity is automatically calculated and entered, and the order amount, cost, and liquidation amount are marked.
9. Transfer Button : Spot UDST ↔ Futures USDT transfer is possible when clicking.
10. Binance Wallet
: Deposit and withdrawal available. You can check the deposit details and withdrawal details.
11. Trade History : It is possible to check transaction details for a week based on date setting.
12. Compensation details : You can check commission and funding details.
13. Futures analysis of exchanges : The exchange information, 24-hour long/short ratio and 24-hour trading volume.