The limit orders allow you to submit orders at a specific price. the orders will be executed if the price matches the limit price.
You can refer to Maker Fees in the Fees table for the limit order fees. (It's cheaper than the market price)
1. Set the price of ‘long’ or ‘short’
There are 3 ways to set the price.
1) Auto Price mark
One of the powerful features of API farm. The limit order is when checking 'Auto price mark', but the actual price is reflected, such as 'market price', so you can enter the order by simply clicking the Buy/Sell button. Experience it by only paying a limit order fee.
2) direct setting
You can set the limit price directly.
2. Enter the order amount.
There are two ways to enter the amount.
1) Enter directly in Amount.
2) Use the button to enter the order amount. The combined amount is entered as long as the button is clicked.
Click the Reset button to reset the amount.
3) We provide various limit order strategies. Choose from Post-Only GTX, GTC, FOK, and IOC.
For a detailed description of this information, see 'here'.
4) When the above has been completed, click 'Limit Long'(Long position if BTC rise is expected) or 'Limit Short'(Short position if BTC drop is expected) button.